Thank you for visiting my campaign web site. I am proud to be a candidate for House District 13 (map), representing Boulder, Gilpin, Clear Creek, Grand, and Jackson Counties. I look forward to the opportunity to serve our wonderful community.
House District 13 has a long history of strong leaders representing Boulder and our mountain communities. I have the energy, experience and expertise to continue that legacy, mindful of the past while facing the challenges of the future.
I will work tirelessly for residents across House District 13 to ensure that the broad interests of this district are represented with common sense solutions that work toward progressive goals of economic, environmental, and social sustainability.
As your next representative from House District 13 I will:
- Champion innovative energy solutions to protect our climate and water.
- Invest in our educational system and improve Colorado schools.
- Promote forest health mitigating the increasing risk of catastrophic fire.
- Work for a vibrant Colorado economy and strengthen the safety net for our working poor.
- Fix our crumbling roads and infrastructure.
- Address needed state constitutional reform.(see issues page)
My family and I are proud to call Colorado home. While we face some real challenges ahead, together we can work to make our state stronger, safer, and healthier. I will bring fresh perspectives to the critical task of making the next generation Colorado a better place for us all.
I invite you to explore my website, learn more about me, and my vision for our state. I welcome your input, please contact me so that we can continue the conversation about what you’d like to see your state legislature address.